Our business is dynamic and so are our team members
At Beagle Watch Armed Response, we pride ourselves on the exceptional quality of our staff members. Our Response Officers are hand-picked and are highly trained, while our support, technical and Call Centre staff at our Fairland Head Office also play an invaluable role in ensuring that our business runs to the world-class standards you deserve. As we are continually growing and expanding, our Human Resources team is always looking for new, fresh talent to join our team.
If you feel you are the right fit for Beagle Watch, we would love to hear from you. We might not have a position immediately available, but if you are a suitable candidate, we will keep your resumé on file for future reference.
Beagle Watch Armed Response is currently looking for Response Officers.
- Entrance and exit control.
- Standard duties as per training.
- Response to alarms and incidents.
- Grade C PSIRA accredited and registered with Response.
- Must have Firearm competence with business purpose.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a Reaction Officer.
- No criminal record.
- Must be physically fit and in good health – not afraid of heights.
- Valid Code 10 Drivers' Licence – obtained more than 2 years ago.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Able to follow instructions accurately.
Call Centre Agents (Operators)
Positions available immediately
Beagle Watch Armed Response, a leading private security provider based in Fairland, Johannesburg, is growing rapidly and is looking for Call Centre Agents (Controllers) who are passionate about customer service.
The ideal candidate should be both a team player and an individual performer that is willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a Grade 12 (Matric).
- PSIRA Certificate is a must.
- Previous call centre experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be friendly, yet professional, with outstanding telephone manners.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Outlook, Word).
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic, highly motivated
- Must be willing to work shifts.
- For more information, email your CV and all relevant documentation to email@example.com
Direct Sales Representative
Beagle Watch Armed Response, a leading private security provider in Gauteng, is currently looking for a Direct Sales Representative. This position is a permanent position and has an attractive basic salary and commission structure.
- Door knocking to take place daily
- Achieve minimum doors to be knocked a day and minimum pitches
- Knock sheets with client’s details to be submitted to the team leader daily
- Accurate stats are to be reported daily
- Achieve monthly target
- Submit weekly client update with install date / payment tracking
- Attend sales meetings
- PSIRA registered Grade E.
- Must have at least 1-3 years direct sales experience in the security industry.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Basic skills in Word and Excel.
- Must be based in Johannesburg.
Subcontractors Alarm Technicians x 5
Beagle Watch Armed Response, a leading private security provider in Gauteng, is currently looking for Sub-contractor - Alarm Technician. There are 5 positions available.
- Run tests on existing alarm systems
- Install new alarm systems in facilities
- Perform regular inspections and maintenance
- Attend to false alarms
- Install radio transmitters
- Teach and advise clients how to use the alarm systems
Security Sales Consultants
Beagle Watch Armed Response, a leading private security provider in Gauteng, is currently looking for Security Sales consultants. This position is a permanent position and has an attractive basic salary and commission structure. The suitable candidate will be reporting directly to the Sales Director.
Beagle Watch Armed Response, a leading private security provider in Gauteng, is currently looking for a Sales Manager. This position is a permanent position.
- Lead the commercial team to achieve annual sales target.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and sales plan.
- Manage and grow the customer portfolio including client retention, growing the number of alarms contracts, contract renewals, etc.
- Build a strong relationship with clients creating respect and trust.
- Train and manage the sales team.
- Liaise with company technical experts to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with HQ and local team for sales related matters.
- Initiate, manage and oversee marketing events, brand-building and promotional activities.
- Education: Matric and Diploma/ Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- PSIRA registered
- Experience: 10 years’ experience with a proven track record, with more than 5 years of management or above experience.
- A proven and significant track record of developing and scaling revenue streams, managing senior customer relationships, leading cross-functional teams, and achieving ambitious growth targets, ideally in a fast-growing e-commerce environment and/or in B2C sectors
- A keen sense of how to solve relevant, real-world problems with technology and excellent B2C products, and the ability to develop and implement.
- Alarms, security services industry experience is an advantage
- A self-starter who combines strong strategic thinking, solid analytical skills and the ability to lead large, diverse teams across many markets to deliver results, on time and on budget.
- Extensive experience in presentation, bidding, and commercial negotiations.
- Experience in B2C.
- Security background is highly preferred.
- Relationship with relevant players in the market.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ms. Office: Advanced skills in Word and Excel
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills.
- People Skills: Be able to share ideas and important information with colleagues and the team.
Call Centre Shift Manager
Beagle Watch Armed Response is currently looking for a Call Centre Shift Manager. The Shift Manager is responsible for overseeing business operations in the Call Centre and is considered commander when an emergency should arise or when higher management is not available.
This post requires a well-disciplined person with vast knowledge in Call Centres and Alarm Management Procedures, someone who takes pride in team achievements, and improves the Call Centre staff's customer satisfaction rate.
After submitting your CV through our website, our Team Leaders will review your qualifications and experience to see if there is a match within a current opening. If we have a suitable position for you, a Team Member will reach out to you to schedule a personal one-on-one interview to learn more about you. Please note that if you have not heard back from us within a 30 day period, your submission was unsuccessful. Your CV and personal information will be treated as confidential and will not be shared with any third party companies or organizations.
Other Job Types
- Security Response Officer.
- Static Security Guard.
- Control Centre Operator.
- Attractive base salary.
- Attractive incentives.
- Annual paid leave.
- Career advancement opportunities and incentives.